Thursday, March 17, 2011

my fave SONORAN hot dog


my fave SONORAN hot dog, originally uploaded by Dan Lilly.

that place on 22nd. I don't know the name of that particular stand but to most Tucsonans you just need to say "that place on 22nd" and then narrow it down to "the one on the big dirt lot" and they'll know.

the local rag had a competition not long ago to determine the best Sonoran hot dog in Tucson and the idiots picked a Sinoloan hot dog. the difference is the bun on a Sinoloan dog is toasted.

I've had the dog at the Sinoloan place and this one has twice the flavor. gotta be the quality of the ingredients.

the place on 22nd also has a complete menu of other items including a wonderful tongue burrito


Comments:
Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing. melange grey
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]