Monday, January 03, 2011

4 stars


4 stars, originally uploaded by Dan Lilly.

I am in my room and my wife is in the air back to Utah. I am my own man again. Of course it was good to have her here for the holidays and she DID enjoy the Tiffany ring I gave her for her birthday. I finally feel like I got her something she deserves. I hate the holidays because I never feel like I was good enough to the family but this year I feel really good about what I was able to do for Magaly on her 50th.

So I'm alone again and I don't have to worry about anyone but me in town. I can relax and get back to working some overtime and raking in the do re mi.

It has been some time since I traveled. I used to travel 2-3 times a year and I ALWAYS love a hotel where I can see the TV from the toilet. Wifi is a huge plus too.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]