Friday, December 11, 2009


, originally uploaded by Dan Lilly.

I am home now and New York was as good as it gets. I sat at a table with a man in Katz's Deli who's lived all his 70 years in New York and has not seen it all so for me to think I could see a major part in days is insane. So I satisfy myself with some hours walking randomly through neighborhoods with familiar names to me.

What I wish is that there was a tour service that would take me through Brooklyn and The Bronx to watch my back as I shoot photos.

But that being said. I met and hung out with some good people. I had some amazing pastrami and ate a stereotypical Italian restaurant in Little Italy.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]