Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Rest in Peace Mamita Mary. I love you very much


Rest in Peace Mamita Mary, originally uploaded by Dan Lilly.

My mother-in-law, Mary Paz-Soto passed away on Sunday at the age of 76. I was like a son to her and my wife and I were able to provide for most of her needs in the last years of her life. It was among the best things that I have done in my life. Whenever she saw me she tearfully thanked me for being so good to her. She thanked me for giving her so much.

The last time I spoke to her I told her that she gave me much more than I could ever have given her. She gave me the person who makes my life complete.

I shall miss her tremendously.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]