Tuesday, July 28, 2009

L.A. is EASY!!


Hollywood, originally uploaded by Dan Lilly.

So I drive in from Vegas thru Pasadena and make it over to the 101 northbound pretty easy. Then for SOME reason I think I'm NORTH of Hollywood and I get off at Alvarado and head back south. I hear you Angelinos screaming. 101 south to 5 south to 710 south.

So now you know that I'm not real familiar with L.A. but you KNOW I can't exit on the way to Long Beach because the freeway signs are COVERED in graffiti.

So I'm looking for ANY westbound freeway and find one to El Segundo one exit short of Compton. Westbound, northbound and back onto the 101 and into Hollywood. I pull up to my hotel and the eyes of parking attendant say it all. The right side of my car is covered with graffiti, there are two bullet holes in the front window, and THEN I get out and tell the guy, "watch THIS". I open the trunk, and three illegal aliens get out.

Keep in mind that after fueling up in Pasadena and getting back on the freeway, I never went slower than 65mph.

I love L.A.
da da da da da da da da da da
I love L.A.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]