Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Their room


Their room, originally uploaded by Dan Lilly.

God when will this move end? It actually physically ends Monday but who knows when the last of the money due me will be paid. Maybe a couple of weeks after that.

The moving van was stopped in mid stride today because the sale was not recorded and funded until around 3PM. So we went and bought shower rods and curtains and some other bathroom stuff.

I bought a mailbox. Robert noticed that the "there's outgoing mail in here" flag was busted. So I just up and bought a new mail box. Why not I said?

So now the moving van shows tomorrow and so do the appliances and I have to be in Salt Lake at 10AM to take a test in order to be able to put in for a supervisory position. I work for the government so you know that the test has absolutely nothing to do with any supervisory stuff unless you wanted to teach basic grammar and sentence construction.

So the move ends Monday and hopefully Direct TV will be installed and the internet will be hooked up and my new mailbox will be secured in place.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]