Saturday, March 21, 2009

Closing


the kitchen, originally uploaded by Dan Lilly.

We close on the house Monday. Our things will be delivered on Wednesday . Today we will buy a fridge and a washer and dryer and have them delivered on Thursday. I gotta call the utilities and Direct TV and Maggie wants a land line now. I got the Salt Lake Tribune scheduled to start delivery on the 1st.

My 1st month's travel voucher has been paid which is a load off my mind. Things are moving along. Today is the 1st day of Spring and it's cloudy outside. Yesterday was sunny and warm.

So all I gotta do is lay out about 50K in the next week to keep on schedule. Thank god I can come up with it.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]