Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I know I know


No warning, originally uploaded by Dan Lilly.

I haven't written anything in a while. A lot of stress is off me now because I am done working in Vancouver and now stress is on because of the move. They pack us up tomorrow and load us on Friday. That means we will spend Fri-Sat nites in a motel near the house.

The carpet cleaners come on Saturday morning and then I will run to the airport one last time to get any mail that has arrived there for me.

Sunday morning we leave Canada and drive to Hood River, Oregon. We spend the night there and then head to the next stop in Boise, Idaho. Then down to Lehi, Utah and our temp housing until we buy our next house.

It was just last month that we got here it seems.


Comments:
I thought out loud on Jan 25th "wasn't Christmas just a month ago"? Weird how time works against you.

Hope everything goes smoothly for you, Dan. :)
 
I can't believe you are already leaving!

Ps. My Mom says HI!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]