Sunday, December 28, 2008

So I'm blah blah blah today

but I have these tunes I've been listening to over and over. I do that a lot with songs I really like. Dan turned me on to a guy named Jose Gonzalez. Spanish name but he hails out of Sweden. Acoustically folk tunes. Really nice. If you have iTunes, there's a set he did exclusively for iTunes and it's very very good.

He does have some stuff I don't care much for so I don't give him a blanket endorsement but this one set of five tunes is really nice if you like a solo guitar with nice vocal. If you have iTunes, skip a trip to the greasy fast food place and buy something soul filling that hangs around a little longer in your system.

Comments:
I've heard of him... I like his cover of Teardrop.
 
I'm glad you like it!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]