Sunday, December 21, 2008

More on the pictures below

My son is still out somewhere and I drove around in the snow looking for him because of a lie and his phone going through the washing machine. (not his fault and I won't dime out who did it) The storm's blowing snow all around and the little girl huffing the tree has a bad cold and wakes up crying from time to time. The phone just rang and the boy is at mickey d's with a ride home soon he says. I'm getting and upper chest bothering that's going to keep me home tomorrow (or later today if you're in to details)
I'm going to bed because it's Maggie's birthday and I have to make lasagna later.

Comments:
Ah, the joys of parenthood :-)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]