Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Bits and pieces

I dreampt last night that I was the starting goalie for the Boston Bruins. I was a rookie and scored a goal in the all-star game that was played in some guy's living room.

I dreampt a while ago that I was playing a cross dressing roll in a movie and I told the actress who lent me these way cool knee high black boots that I was "so keeping these".

I was gambling on pro basketball the other day which had me wondering what the hell I was gambling on pro basketball for. I mean there I was, yelling at some 5-11 team for not being able to keep up with a 4-11 team.

Comments:
I love the second dream!!!
 
I ended up making out with the boots lender. she was just like the girl in George Michael's Father Figure video
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]