Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Twenty years from now this will be interesting to my heirs

I have two major quirks. (yeah right, ONLY two) Well two that I can think of right now.

I have two towels that only I use. They are huge towels that the grandkids could use as hammocks. I rotate them so that one of them is always clean. If they both happen to end up in the laundry and aren't ready when I need one......

Let's just say I aint fun to be around.

I wear sweats when I am at home. I have one pair of sweatpants. Of course they get dirty, BUT, their washing needs to take place while I am at work so that they are ready when I get home or......

Repeat single line about fun.

I know, I know. I SHOULD get another pair of sweats and maybe another towel BUT if that were to happen and say BOTH sweats were in the laundry when I wanted one or all THREE towels.....

It would be nuclear.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]