Saturday, October 04, 2008

The only thing not early was me

So I'm up on a Saturday morning at 9AM cooking my breakfast. I'm used to nothing not animated being on TV Saturday mornings but THIS Saturday morning was different.

Women's Golf was on. I found that strange since the ladies are playing on the west coast and usually pro golfers don't start before 10AM. I think it had something to do with the college football game starting at 11 and NBC having the contract to force Notre Dame football on us.

NHL Hockey was on. The league thought it would be nifty to start the 08-09 season with games in Prague and Stockholm. I was pretty bizarre to see NHL in the morning.

Lastly my granddaughter was on the rag. Grumpy, crying, wouldn't be calmed. THAT was the earilest thing of all about the morning

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]