Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday, 8AM

I'm in bed and I know I can go back to sleep. I don't have to be at work until noon. I turn over and it's one of those perfect moments. I find the perfect comfortable position. Maggie's on the far edge of the bed so I have all kinds of room. My sinuses are kinda clear so I can breathe pretty good I find myself falling into a great sleep....

and then from the hall, comes a sound

bah baaaaaaah. baaaah baaaaaaaaaaah

The princess is summoning me. I'm up and I meet her at the door. She grabs my hand to lead me to what she wants.

"Wait sweetie, bahbah's gotta pee".

When I get out of the bathroom she's halfway down then stairs. I catch up and to the kitchen we go. She's hungry and she know what she wants. There's a piece of somebody's birthday cake that her mother brought her the night before last. So I put her in her chair and she eats cake and drinks apple juice.

I get a glance at the news and sports and the stock market before she finishes. Then it's cartoons and she's sitting next to me on the couch as I surf the net.

Now her brother and mother are up and it's time for bahbah to make his breakfast

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]