Sunday, October 26, 2008

I'm in an obnoxious ornery mood

I've decided to officially back some pro sports teams again. I'm gonna be an official fan.

There's a catch.

I'm gonna cheer for teams who's mascots are not politically correct. Names that some find offensive.

Washington Redskins
Cleveland Indians

And now, a joke.

A blind man walks into a drug store with a seeing eye dog. Suddenly he picks up the leash and starts swinging the dog around over his head. A frantic store manager runs up to the man and asks, "sir, what are you DOING?!?!".

The blind man calmly replies..

"Oh, just looking around".

Comments:
That is a terrible, terrible joke.

I fucking love it.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]