Friday, October 17, 2008

I have voted

The absentee ballot is sealed in an envelope that is signed and that envelope is inside another. It will go into the mail to Arizona on Monday.

I voted for Obama for President and stayed along Democratic lines for the other candidates. I am not registered as a member of any political party. There are no U.S. Senators up for election this year in Arizona. The only Republican I voted for was the candidate for Cochise County Sheriff.

I voted AGAINST modifying the Arizona Constitution so that it defines marriage as the union between one man and one woman. (same sex marriage will remain illegal no matter the outcome of this proposition)

I voted AGAINST raising the salaries of Arizona State Legislators.

Comments:
Let's hope that you get a higher turn out than our county this time around, oi.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]