Monday, September 01, 2008

From JaG who got it from somebody else

1. My uncle once: tried to save his girlfriend who was pretending to drown. (he ended up drowning because he did not know how to swim)

2. Never in my life: have I had a hole-in-one.

3. When I was five: we moved into the house where my mother still lives.

4. High school was: four years full of missed opportunities now that I know what I know.

5. I will never forget: the first kiss.

6. Once I met: my fear head on and won.

7. There's this girl I know: that I'd like to see again.

8. Once, at a bar: a girl I had never met sat on my lap and did the grind to the horror of her friends who soon rushed her away.

9. By noon, I'm usually: ready to go home.

10. Last night: I slept without waking.

11. If only I had: a house in a valley on a farm in southern Bolivia.

12. Next time I go to church: I'll tell everybody you said hello.

13. What worries me most: are my kids once I retire.

14. When I turn my head left I see: a wall.

15. When I turn my head right I see: a luggage carousel.

16. You know I'm lying when: I smile.

17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: being debt free.

18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I'd be: dead now.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]