Wednesday, August 20, 2008

There's nothing quite like the wave of aromatic nicety that announces when my grand daughter has loaded her pamper. The paint is sliding off the wall yet she remains surrounded by toys on the floor begging for her attention.

Hang on a sec

Must

Open

Win......dow

I sure am glad that you girls decide soon that farting is not for you and I thank all of you from the bottom of my lungs because we have too many guys who still like filling small spaces of perfectly good air with weapons of mass destruction.

After I finish this I will jump in the shower in preperation of heading downtown. The part for my laptop is finally here. I'm doing the public transport thing because 1) my wife and daughter took the car to Bellingham for the continued pilfering of my fortune and 2) even though the bus seems beneath me, I loathe driving downtown. Why drive when I can be driven?

Tomorrow I come out of retirement and set foot on the field of battle. I have joined a softball team in Lynden, WA. The team is made up of law enforcement types like me and I ordered a uniform shirt so plan on seeing some baseball card type photos guaranteed to make all the chicks crazy. I have not played since 1998 so it should be a breeze to get right back into the swing of things and despite the fact that we play TWO games, and that I am about 50% on the back issues, I am confident that I will not be sore the next day.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]