Friday, August 22, 2008

Hail to the return

Doubleheader softball last night. I took to the mound in game one as an extremely rusty and out of shape pitcher and slowly got my touch back about 50%. It aint too hard anyway. By the second game I was to the point where I could get the ball to go pretty much wherever I wanted it to. The trouble was, that the guys on the other team could hit it wherever I chose to put it. And they hit it well.

We lost both games.

My at bats were what was to be expected. I had no timing on my swing. I got on base a couple of times by actually having to run. My legs were, "what the HELL are you doing?!?!?!?!!!".

So this morning I am sore but it's a good kind of sore I keep telling myself. I'm back in the game.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]