Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Do I know you? You LOOK like Calgary

I am in the city on the prairie that stole my heart, but I had some panic attack time. As I drove around I was looking for my kids. The kids at the age they were when we were here. It was a very strange feeling.

Then I got up this morning and walked down the 17th ave to have breakfast at The Arden. It doesn't exist anymore. It's an Italian place now. Later in the day I drove out northwest where I used to live. I was going to have dinner at The Outback. It doesn't exist anymore either. In fact, they've even torn down the building.

It was hot as I walked downtown during the lunch hour. I was going to take pictures of Prince's Island Park but most of it is fenced off as they set up for the annual Folk Festival that begins tomorrow. You'll have to wait until I get home to see the pics.

I will spend tonite here in Calgary and leave for Medicine Hat around 1PM.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]