Thursday, June 05, 2008

The inbetween

It's raining pretty good outside. That's something that would normally make me angry on a day off BUT the roof on the house is being redone and they can't work in the rain. So it's quiet. At least until the little ones get up.

Then it's game on and me wishing it WASN'T raining so I could get out to the golf course.

UPDATE:

Conroy announced his arrival to the day by tumbling a large toy down the stairs
Sabrina announced hers by crying all the way down the stairs
(which is actually her way of saying, "come get me grampa")
My wife has just announced her arrival by coughing her way down the stairs
The shower is running which is my daughter's announcement

Damn rain

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]