Friday, April 25, 2008

My laptop has this function where the screen dims after a short period of inactivity. It will then, after another bit, go completely black. Once it dims, you simply have to touch the mouse pad to get it back to bright and ready to be utilized.

Once it's gone black for some time you have to push the on/off button to get it to come back to life.

At that point it asks you if you want to shut it down and you have to click on cancel to get it back to bright and ready to be utilized. OR you can just go ahead and shut it down.

That's how I feel here at work today. Not much going on and I keep dimming to gray and sometimes black.

I keep having to hit cancel to get my screen to pop back up.

*yawn*


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]