Thursday, April 17, 2008

Holy shit boy and girls am I ever sore.

The two week wedding phase is all over and me, being the rocket scientist that I is, went out in my illness recovering, not enough sleep shape and played 18 holes of golf.

WALKED 18 holes of golf

I am 6'1", 250 pounds of sore.

The first 7 holes were decent but it fell to shit on #8 and loud flushing noises could be heard throughout the back 9. Now 5 and a half hours of sleep and it's back to work a 14 hour shift.

Thank god it aint physical labor.

The only thing making me feel good is Steve Winwood's new single, Dirty City, featuring Eric Clapton on the GEEtar. That's some fine fucking music boys and girls!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]