Monday, April 28, 2008

Edith Stone

Edith was my first love and what a love she was. Half a flask of brandy turned her into a lewd woman and there were many a fine night in that buggy of hers.

I conjured up a mixture of meat and sleeping tablets that would put those little shit dogs of hers out for the evening. They developed a tolerance to the stuff so that I had to add more medication to knock them out. It was fine times until the dogs finally succumbed to the "treats".

Mad as a wet hen, Edith left me and took up with the chemist. She never suspected him of being the one who taught me the "nighty night puppy" trick and they had a grand time.

Me? I took up with the chemist's wife.


Comments:
for not being much of a reader, you produce some fine flash fiction.
 
thanks
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]