Thursday, March 27, 2008

I'm tired. I'm tired of being tired. It makes me apathetic. I'm apathetic to so many things that it's hard to get excited for anything. I'm set on autopilot. I go through the motions. I "phone it in". I want to not have to do anything. I want a room with no windows. I would love nothing more than to spend a day or two in complete darkness and silence to remind me that there may be some value in light and sound.

I don't care how that just sounded.

(and no, it has nothing to do with the wedding. I'm enjoying everything about the wedding)

Comments:
Even I am enjoying everything about this wedding. And I'm not big on weddings. At all.
 
don't be like that zona. I know this feeling but you have to fight against it. It's the dark force! Don't go near it. xx
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]