Thursday, February 28, 2008

Today is the birthday of my first kiss. The first woman to say that SHE loved ME. It came at a time when those things were strictly forbidden to us. She is from a part of Bolivia where my wife refuses to let me wander alone. Now that you know that I remember her birthday, can you blame my wife for prohibiting my travel there?

Sure, I would love to see her again. To say hello. To see how she made out in here life. To wonder aloud with her if we would have had a chance.

Now that you know this (and this includes my kids who read this blog) I will tell you that the topic is not open for discussion.

Comments:
Dear Zona. This is me not discussing the thing it is killing me not to discuss.
 
LOL
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]