Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I am most certainly going mad.

It's gonna be a day off again due to this bronchitis that I have but it's 3:30AM and I'm up. I curse this hour on a work day but long for it on my days off. My sleep pattern is locked to it and it feels so nice to be up in the quiet darkness that is the living room. I have my iPod with me and a mellow set of tunes that I refer to as "after dark" is keeping me in such a nice mood. Earth, Wind, and Fire's Reasons is playing as I type. If you haven't heard that greatest of "make out songs", well, you just aint lived my friends.

I need another coke and then it's on to surfing and back to a nice conversation with a midnight shifter from the snowstorm back east.

ta

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]