Saturday, January 26, 2008

Saturday morning an the sun has not quite risen but it is light enough. I am in the living room. Yes, I AM supposed to be at work but I am ill with a throat ailment. My grandson is in his little foam chair watching kiddie TV and embracing his two stuffed animals. A bear and a frog. My granddaughter is here with me on the sofa. Leaning on me as she drinks her milk and watches the TV with Lola, her cabbage patch kid in her arms. It amazes me that she shows it a motherly affection had her age of 14 months.

Their mother is lying on the other sofa with pretty much the same ailment I have. My son had it last week so we decided to give it a go.

Me? I'm surfing while my iPod serenades me with Jazz.

Theses are the Saturdays I always long for but rarely get in my line of work.

Time for some online poker.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]