Saturday, December 22, 2007

Okay so sushi day was two days late this week and the table across from mine wondered how I got my order so fast.

The rolls, the unagi and the surprise.

Then I hung out at the house until it was time to go pick up the boy at the airport. We showed up at about 4PM for the 4:22 arrival that didn't arrive until 6.

The Johnsons are looking for a new lead singer/geetar player after the old lead singer/geetar player said no to opening for Gob on their entire western Canada tour. Every date of what will very possibly be a sold out tour. So now they're looking for a new guy to learn all the stuff in time for their second attack of Japan in August.

And I'll be in Calgary on St Patty's day to see my son reunite with his old band, The Falling Pianos, for one show.

Oh yeah.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]