Friday, October 19, 2007

Tucson Tucsday

The almighty ones have authorized me to spend their money to travel to my home from the far off nether regions of the planet where I currently find myself posted.

I travel home on Tuesday and I don't have to be back to work until November 11th. I have one route in my native land already plotted out for photographical exploration and possibly a second.

The first will be the south central mining towns of Globe, Mammoth, Superior, Christmas, Morenci, San Manuel, and others.

The second, still up in the air, will be along the Colorado River thru Parker.

I will also drive to Provo, UT where my sister is not well lately. (she will fully recover so no worries for that) Mom is currently staying with her. I just hope it doesn't snow.

And I may pop out to Los Angeles but that trip looks more and more in doubt as I would rather focus on Arizona.

Happy happy

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]