Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween and I'm in the one hundred year-old, haunted, Gadsden Hotel in Douglas, Arizona.

I'm watching Sex And The City on TV while a really shitty band plays heavy metal tunes in the little plaza across the street.

They have wifi so I'm also playing poker online.

I'm all in with Ace 10 off suit.

I lost and finished the tourney in 27th place.

I got an email from JaG telling me she LOVED the card I sent her. That made my day.

I've had a good dinner and I'm very tired.

Make me happy, tell me you like that XXX flickr pic.

Now I'm waiting for the next tourney to start.

Comments:
i just blogged about you a lil bit, and your photos :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]