Friday, September 07, 2007

Holy shit, did you see the new iPod?? The thing holds 40,000 songs. Remember boys and girls that I was around when casette tapes came out. Then the $100 Sony Walkman miracle. Then CD's and "no, they'll never completely replace albums because everybody likes that big cover art". Now iTunes and CD's are on the chopping block and Apple is about to replace all the record companies which is good because they're all heartless vultures trying to shove Avril and Timbaland down our throats.

Oh, and I had a pen pal for a week way back then. A girl in Japan. I wrote, she wrote back, and then I never wrote again. I wonder if she has a blog now.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]