Friday, July 06, 2007

The morning is beautiful.....and quiet, if only for a few more minutes

I'm not a morning person since I usually get up before it begins and spend most of it dealing with morons. But since I am on vacation, and not just days off where I worry about the time flying too fast, I have noticed that the sunny summer mornings are quite lovely. Add that I am listening to one of the gifts I got for my brother-in-law and it's realy very nice. Yesterday I bought him a player for the used iPod I bought for him.

You bought your bro-in-law a USED iPOD?!?!?!?!

Yes interuption breath, I bought him a USED iPod. You see a good friend of mine wanted to buy a 60 gig iPod and wanted to sell his used 30 gigger. I told him that I would LOVE to buy it and I offered him more than he paid for it new.

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!?!

Because, capital letter screaming breath, my good friend has impeccable musical taste and an amazing collection of jazz.

And?

And now my brother-in-law will have one of, if not THE best jazz collections in Bolivia. You see, before you interrupted I was going to explain that my friend left the iPod full of music and even tweeked it to make it better.

OH! So how much music is on the thing?

Well if my brother-in-law turned the iPod on continuous play and started with the first song and left the player on 24/7 he would hear the first song repeat in.......17 days.

OH MY GOD!!!

You're shouting again foot in mouth breath. My bro-in-law is going to be floored. He SO deserves something like this. It's going to be tons of fun watching his face when i tell him the 17 day part.

Comments:
Oh that IS one great present!
 
That is awesome.

Poor interrupting breath is left speechless.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]