Monday, June 11, 2007

Unlinked, uninvited, but if only I could be untired

I ditched the Timmy Horton's that I've been going to almost every day for the better part of a year. I ditched it for a younger model. A new hard body. Flat tummy. One who already knew what I wanted on the third day.

It's a shorter walk and has a big picture window and a huge aquarium. Less exercise, more zen. No line and warm muffins.

It mirrors what I want in life.

A short walk to a shiny new smile, a warm muffin, and a view.

Too much to ask?

After all, my birthday's coming up.

You are not uninvited to my blog...I am unblogging and didn't know how to take it down without erasing the whole thing. So I locked it and threw away the key. Well maybe if I feel like blogging ever again I will open it back up.
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]