Monday, June 11, 2007

Unlinked, uninvited, but if only I could be untired

I ditched the Timmy Horton's that I've been going to almost every day for the better part of a year. I ditched it for a younger model. A new hard body. Flat tummy. One who already knew what I wanted on the third day.

It's a shorter walk and has a big picture window and a huge aquarium. Less exercise, more zen. No line and warm muffins.

It mirrors what I want in life.

A short walk to a shiny new smile, a warm muffin, and a view.

Too much to ask?

After all, my birthday's coming up.

Comments:
You are not uninvited to my blog...I am unblogging and didn't know how to take it down without erasing the whole thing. So I locked it and threw away the key. Well maybe if I feel like blogging ever again I will open it back up.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]