Saturday, May 19, 2007

 


An attractive young woman with way too much perfume, bad perfume at that, came up to me today. She was flying to Seattle. Why? She was going to see the Mariners play the Yankees tonight. That was last week says I. No says she. The schedule says the Mariners play the Yankees tonight at 7:05. That was last week says I. I was there. Got the pictures. No, says she. The schedule says they play the Yankees tonight.

Okay says I. Have a good time. Off she goes.

I get on the Mariners site. The good news for the young woman is that the Mariners play tonight in Seattle. 7:05PM. The bad part is that the Yankees are going to be disguised as the San Diego Padres.

Comments:
oh, my FAVE perfume? Dolce and Gabana, Light Blue. Oh yeah. Oh oh yeah. Oh oh yeah yeah!! YEAH!!
 
Ewww, I can't stand that perfume!
 
that's it then. I leaving town before you get here! :P
 
Can't wait til that man of mine gets his PR card in the mail - then we'll be heading down for a game first chance we get :-)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]