Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Post #1100 is an angry post.

Don Imus referred to the Rutgers University Women's Basketball Team as "nappy headed hos". For my international readers, that team made it to the national championship game and lost to Tennessee.

If Don Imus had any self respect he would quit his job and go away.

I don't expect him to be fired because I don't believe that CBS Radio or MSNBC TV have any self respect. All they have are board rooms full of suits looking to keep their fat wallets and executive wash rooms.

UPDATE: Both MSNBC and CBS have dumped Don Imus. I had email both entities calling for Imus to be fired.

The United States has freedom of speech but never believe that because of that, people can say things without being held accountable for their words.

Comments:
I will be password protecting my blog sometime within the next couple days. If you want to continue accessing my blog and want to obtain a password, please email me: vesper7@gmail.com.
 
will do sweetie
 
I better not say what that guy deserves or I'll get people telling me I need help.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]