Sunday, April 01, 2007

My mother-in-law is back home now but a battery of tests remain. My wife is having a grand time with her family. She SO deserves that. We will be back in July but she will want to be running around with me and the kids then and this trip will make her feel better about the over night trips we will be taking.

Now, back to ME!

Four smoking hot women came up to me at work and one asked, "do you want us all at once?". Then they all laughed when, without missing a beat, your humble narrator responded, "hell yes!".

They were on their way to Vegas but were already there in my minds. They SO wanted me and were undressing me in their minds.

Four day weekend on. Yeah buddy those are so nice.

Comments:
Great to hear Mother in law is back home and that wife is enjoying her time there!

PS You are a naughty naughty man! ;)
 
thanks

PS yes
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]