Friday, April 27, 2007

 

 

 


Gray day, bad mood, so I head to my therapist for medication.

My daughter accompanied me.

I grabbed the keys to the car and announced that I was going to put gas in the car. I saw her hurriedly putting her shoes on through the frosted glass by the front door. While we were eating I asked what possessed her to come with me.

"I knew you were coming for sushi."

"How?"

"You NEVER go to just put gas in the car. Ever."

Distance to the closest gas station: Two blocks
Distance to sushi: Two miles
Daughter smart enough to figure me out: Priceless

Comments:
Isn't it great when someone knows you better than you know yourself?
 
On second thought, it can suck ass too. Just wanted to add that.
 
ZB, she sounds like a gem. I'd say don't sell her after all.
 
Your photos ares so great! Kids know a lot!
 
Mmmm... Unagi...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]