Saturday, December 02, 2006

The year in pictures

I went back and found twelve pictures that are my favorite shots of the year and listed them, as you can see, as People, Places, and Things.

I did it this way because it's easiest to post this way and I liked to keep it simple. Four of each. Travels, and events, and one invitation. Many simply stumbled upon by being in the right place at the right time.

A road I happened to take. A place I happened to park. A street I happened to venture down.

To me those are the best kind of photos. I'm not into elaborate setups. I prefer natural light.

More pictures than photographs.

Yes, there are some favorite family pictures, and I decided to post those separate.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]