Thursday, December 07, 2006

So I was at home relaxing when my daughter tells me the phone is for me.

Telemarketer.

NOBODY else outside of my family calls me.

Ever.

It's from one of my credit cards. The guy has an Indian accent which means my U.S. based bank has moved their call center to India. He proceeds to tell me something I already know.

My balance is ZERO.

Then genius reminds me WHY my balance is at zero. The interest rates on purchases is 28%.

I tell him that I can get better loan rates from the mafia.

He wants me to transfer balances at 5.9%. Says he can do it instantly and they'll be on my statement within three days.

I tell him I'll think about it and get back to him.

He tells me......

*click*

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]