Friday, December 08, 2006


I have a friend in Mexico City. A good friend. That means I have a place to stay. It's her, her man, her son, and five bedrooms. She repeatedly tells me to come down. I told her that I would love to get down there and travel to Guerrero, Guanaguato, and Nayarit. Those are some of the cool places in Mexico. The places the tourists stay away from because there's no Denny's or McDonald's.She tells me, "life is short, JUST DO IT"

I have enough of a credit limit to call and get about $30K deposited into my bank account. They'ld never find me. They'ld stop looking. Never returning Stateside wouldn't be a big deal. Hell, my mom would gladly make the one hour trip to the border to say hello.

Fuck work. I could teach English in Mexico. I'm a Mexican citizen. I could do anything down there.

It's just a shame that I'm somewhat of a responsible adult with a few people depending on me to act responsibly while they still don't have too.

Comments:
one day they will have to behave responsibly, so you'll be able to take Mrs Zona and vanish to Mexico. Postcards expected of course.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]