Friday, October 13, 2006


I have seen what was my final rock concert. Maybe my final concert period. Roger Waters is the genius behind Pink Floyd and last night he showed that he was a genius of rock and roll music and a master showman. It was just amazing to the point where anybody else would be handing me a pile of manure when it is gold that I seek.

It was the best show I have ever seen and I just can't see anybody topping it. Ever.

As we were walking to the car after it was over I announced to my wife, my daughter, and my daughter's boyfriend that I was now finished with concerts. They were puzzled until I asked what group I could see that could top the show we had just seen.

They couldn't think of any either.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]