Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Hey, your wife just had you drop some bills off at the post office. Then you bought lottery tickets. Want a guaranteed win?

How?

Jump on the Foley bandwagon.

What the hell are you talking about?

You know. Tell somebody in the press that you were molested by the priest when you were an altar boy.

But I grew up MOR MON. No altar boys, no priests, no scandal.

C'mon. Play along. They're making out of court settlements. Sure would erase some credit card bills.

You're on glue. Why don't you just stay with the game plan of tempting me with women?

It's winter you dummy. It's hard when they're piling on the clothes.

How about the nice fitting light sweater with a Victoria's Secret sheer bra.

I'll see what I can do. But think about what I told you.

Beat it.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]