Tuesday, September 19, 2006


Comments:
my twice daily political thought of the year, and one of my favorite posts so far.
 
it's my favourite too. it's an amazing photo. you are the best.
xxxxx
 
Nice photo...reminds of a BBC series on Iran happening over here at the moment. Had an ad for it that made one think the Muslim women was a suicide bomber, but was actually just going to the shooting range.

Proved to me how even though I think I'm "open minded" my preconceived notions still get in the way of reality.
 
that's hilarious!!! you must make more of these!!!!

definitely very witty and smart of you!
 
Ha ha! You rock Zones.
 
I like this one, too.
 
is that you?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]