Friday, July 21, 2006

Weekend dead ahead. Here's some post confetti or postetti

FRI:

I got a package from the lovely Chloe. A CD and a bottle of liquid intoxicant. The printing on the label is all in Greek. I'll probably understand what it says when I down the contents. I think she's trying to get me drunk and seduce me. Thank you Chloe!! XOXOXO (It works everytime BTW)

I realized yesterday that since I have been extended in Canada, I can count of having vacation time around my 25th anniversary next June. The wife will mark the occasion in Bolivia. I haven't decided where I'm going celebrate. Vegas leads the candidate list.

Spoke to Leisha Hailey today. We chatted about her music and Alice and how she wants me. Take THAT, L Word fans. :p

SAT:

I just found out that I'll be off on August 6th. That's the day the Pride Parade hits downtown Vancouver streets. Camera and I will be there. Oughta be fun.

SUN:

I spoke to not one, but TWO vampire women today. One claimed that she was a good vampire and that the other was evil. Of course my thought when it comes to vampire women is that they're ALL good. You can see these two vampire on USA Network's The 4400.

Comments:
What, not celebrating anniv together?
 
I hate you.
 
i saw leisha, kate, and mia!
 
pride week is always a blast. incidentally it is the same time the Fireworks are going on.
 
it's tsipouro silly. remember i told you ouzo is for tourists? this is the real stuff. xx
 
the vampire women thing is funny. it's weird to think of people in terms of good and bad...it's like a cartoon or a children's game.
 
I can't get my head around the concept of a good vampire!

As ever, Zona, pure fabulousness.
 
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
 
Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]