Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Now it's MY weekend.

Golf
Photography
Sleep
Vedge
Maybe blog

My oldest is pregnant
The next one is on tour
Then comes summer school girl
The youngest is a farmworker

The baby is the prince of the house

Dad reflects a lot
Mom stays up too late

A friend has been following my blog lately and is quite taken by a couple of you girls. I won't say which girls but I WILL say that you have no reason to be afraid.

Another friend is commenting about my sexual preference and I will spank her next time I see her. She's just busting my balls. I'll have to dig up that pic of me and her in a Tijuana whore house. THAT'LL learn her!

Song of the moment: Nada One by Heart

Moment's over

Sweet dreams most of you

Good morning Euro buddies

Comments:
I just adore reading your blog. I just wanted to tell you that.

You're a wonderful, fabulous individual...

Oh, and good morning (though it is the afternoon now - just)!
 
I'm so sorry to hear that your son is pregnant!
 
thanks minge.

it's medical HISTORY Jen!!
 
A lot of my friends have crushes on people in my blogroll! I won't say who, too!

Have a great weekend! I think I have seen all your recent posts now. Thank heavens for RSS feeds!

missy xx
 
I think it just means you are secure in your masculinity Zona.
 
sweet - ah to be a grandfather
 
I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]