Friday, July 28, 2006


Let's kick off the weekend postitos because I'm tired and sun burned.

FRI:

I was enjoying the fireworks the other night when the odor of marijuana invaded my space. Too many Vancouverites need to grow up once and for all. Wine. Drink wine at these events. Don't fuck with me and my grandson with your second hand pot smoke. Did you know that BC bud is grown in a sespool of liquid chemicals? You might as well be sniffing chemicals that they use to rinse out oil tankers.

SAT:

I had a night dream that I went into a large room for a steak dinner. There was music a few couples dancing. An old woman grabbed my hand and wanted to dance. I said I wanted to eat first and plotted how to eat and get the hell out of there. Two other women at the table laughed and told me that the woman hits on every newcomer. My future in a retirement home?

I have a day dream about Sunday dinner in some European estate with a long table with linen and fine china. Light breezes and the sun partial blocked out by trellised vines.

I headed out for Point Roberts to check the p.o. box when I realized I had forgotten my passport. I HATE having to go back for anything but this time I had too. So I pull into the driveway and as I am about to open the front door I discover that I had my passport in my front pocket all along.

I have a funny belief when stuff like this happens. I believe that my delay kept me from some sort of great harm. It's like I was prevented from being at some place at the precise time and now some catastrophe was averted by my absence. Maybe it's somebody's prayer for my safety answered.



What Famous Leader Are You?
personality tests by similarminds.com
My daughter has decided on the first name of her unborn daughter.
Valerie
She is currently seeking a short middle name. My suggestion, Bertinelli, was rejected as being too long, too 70's, and too dad-had-a-crush-on-her-before-she-married-Eddie Van Halen.
SUN:
Got an email from mom yesterday talking about a 3AM thunderstorm and got bummed because I miss the southwest thunderstorms. This morning I woke up to the sound of rain on the roof and sporatic thunder. Nice.

Comments:
hey i made a flag like that once!!! hahaha
 
he he, I had a nalgene full of wine at the fireworks last year! I might go to the ones on the 5th of August. But Korbin apparently hates fireworks and will be with me in Vancouver that night... so we'll see.
 
I will be downtown on the 6th for the parade.
 
It's a feature of one's overabundant self esteem and bubbling creativity to be able to interpret one's experiences in this way.
 
thanks Jen. I just thought it might be common. Wait, that probably IS common
 
We have ahd some WICKED thunderstorms lately here in The T.dot.
 
Valerie is pretty.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]