Thursday, July 27, 2006

I got flipped off in traffic. The guy thought he insulted me but he didn't. If you flip somebody off and they see it in their rear view mirror it aint worth shit. I laughed and waved. You see, it was a merging traffic situation and I had already let one car merge ahead of me. I don't let two. So black SUV man flipped me off. I hope the woman in the passenger seat was impressed because I wasn't.

He's just lucky TV series Zona Boy wasn't around.

TV series Zona Boy would have slammed on the brakes, turning his red machine sideways blocking both lanes making escape forward impossible. The sound of cars screeching to a halt would have made escape from the back impossible as well.

TV series Zona Boy would have exited the vehicle calmly and doofus in SUV would have thought to do the same until TV Zona Boy whipped the Baretta .40 cal with twelve in the mag and one in the pipe from the small of his back. Then in a panic SUV limp dick would have locked his door. Not gonna work this time panty waist.

"Get out of the car or I shoot you through the window. Get out and live. Stay in and your blood ruins the upholstery".

So he gets out. Smart move. Soon he's flat on his stomach as his blonde passenger ruins her upholstery with her urine. I don't imagine the view down the working end of a Baretta barrel is a pretty sight.

"I let one car merge in front of me already bud. That means YOU merge behind me. UNDERSTAND?"

"yes sir"

"Now stick that naughty digit in your mouth."

"yes sir"

"Bite until it bleeds."

"yes sir. ouch"

"Have a nice day butt hole hair."

"thank you sir"

Don't fuck with TV series Zona Boy.

Comments:
Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]