Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Going down to watch the fireworks at English Bay tonite. I've been given the perfect camera gear backpack (side pack actually) for my birthday. Time to break it in. It should make my combat lens reload tactic much easier than jamming the zoom into my front pocket.

It's Italy's turn in the fireworks competition.

If they don't impress me I'm never gonna stop giving Smelly Danielley shit about it.

My Canada box set is finished.

Nine discs.

Eight rock and roll and one hip hop/soul/pop cause I'm versatile

The hip hop/soul/pop contains tunes by,

Ridley Bent
Sweatshop Union
Sky
Jacksoul
Remy Shand

Groups who got their own CD,

Matt Good
Tragically Hip
Big Sugar
Jann Arden


Comments:
Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]