Thursday, July 20, 2006

.....out of ten times

One out of ten times I can make a three point shot
Two out of ten times I can make a twelve foot putt
Three out of ten times people say Bush is okay
Four out of ten times when I feel like shooting, it's cloudy
Five out of ten times I finish what I start
Six out of ten times my wife gets into bed without waking me
Seven out of ten times I'm not interested in talking to somebody who is standing in front of me
Eight out of ten times I play golf by myself
Nine out of ten times I have to adjust the seat when I get in the car in the morning
Ten out of ten times, when people tell me the picture on their ID is a bad picture, it ends up looking EXACTLY like them.

Comments:
My ID looks like Napoleon Dynamite and I wouldn't lie about that!
 
LOL! I always say that about my passport photo!
 
LOL!!! No seriously I LOL at ten. TOO FUNNY!

And my passport photo does not look like me by the way.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]